Bowdon City Limb Pick-up Service Program
The City of Bowdon offers limb pick-up service, as a courtesy, to our citizens with an active water utility account. This service is offered the first week of each month. In order to ensure efficiency and a continuance of this service the following guidelines will apply:
- Limb Pick-up Service will require all debris to be placed on the curb (NOT in the street) the first Monday of the month by 12:00 noon for scheduling pick up that week.
- Items which will be picked up:
- Limbs with a maximum length of five (5) feet, with a maximum diameter of four (4) inches, and / or maximum weight of forty (40) pounds.
- Shrub trimmings (size and weight same as limbs).
- Limb debris pile is not to exceed five (5) feet in length, three (3) feet in width, or three (3) feet in height.
- Items WILL NOT be picked up:
- Leaves or grass cuttings
- Any trash other than limbs and shrub trimmings
- Stumps of any kind
- Commercial cuttings or large land clearing debris.
If the weight or size of limbs or debris pile are exceeded, a permit will be required and a fee will be charged based on manpower and equipment required. The City reserves the right to refuse pick-up of any debris which does not meet this criteria.
To make a request for brush or limb pick up, please send an email to: email@example.com. Make sure to state the address, your name and phone number, and where the pile is located. If you do not have access to email, you may call City Hall and make the request over the phone, by providing the same information. Please note that all requests must meet the guidelines above, or they will not be picked up by City Public Works crews.